Net Control 2 Classroom, Professional and SmallClass Editions version 21.4 (April 2021) is released. This update is currently available for Windows platform only.
Automatic update for Net Control 2 Classroom and SmallClass will be sent to the eligible owners of the version 20 licenses within next two weeks. The software may be downloaded and updated manually right now from the downloads section of your customer area account on our website.
The main changes:
The new Speech and Camera tool, completely redesigned and rewritten from scratch, provides access to the following features:
broadcast the teacher’s voice from a microphone (or other recording device) to students;
• listen to a voice from student computers, recorded from a microphone or other recording device;
• broadcast the system audio of the teacher computer to students;
• listen to the system audio of student computers;
• display an image from a teacher’s web-camera to students; optionally, together with the teacher’s voice or the system audio;
• view an image from the student webcams, optionally, together with the system audio or a sound from the microphone;
• audio conference calls between the teacher and students so that all participants can communicate with each other.
• video conference calls between the teacher and students;
• ability to record the received sound from student computers with saving to a file;
• divide participants of a conference call into conference groups (up to 4 groups) for individual work;
• dynamically change the capture and output settings, the volume and recording levels.
The update includes also multiple minor user interface improvements and bug fixes.