November 19, 2013
Net Control 2 Student Module for iPad, iPhone and Android.
We are happy today to announce four new mobile clients for our classroom management software Net Control 2. With this release, we are launching a new product range in Net Control 2 product family and hoping that these new products will be useful for our customers and will make the teaching process even more effective and comfortable.
New products include:
- Net Control 2 Student Module. Standard Edition for iPad and iPhone;
- Net Control 2 Student Module. PRO for iPad and iPhone;
- Net Control 2 Student Module. Standard Edition for Android;
- Net Control 2 Student Module. PRO for Android.
Taking into account a significant difference between desktop and mobile environments, the mobile clients support only part of the features set of Windows version of Net Control 2 Client.
Currently the mobile client supports the following features:
- Broadcast Desktop Viewer – view image of a teacher computer desktop, when the teacher is broadcasting his/her desktop to students;
- get a lesson information from a connected teacher module;
- “raise hand” virtually;
- send help requests to a teacher;
- receive messages and notifications from a teacher;
- chat with a teacher (by teacher’s request);
- participate in polls;
- see the class whiteboard;
- connect a selected teacher module by an IP address or a DNS name (for Standard Edition);
- connect a teacher from the list of available teachers (self-registration), for PRO Edition.
Net Control 2 Student Module can work only over Wi-Fi local network connection, teacher components and Connection Server software (for PRO Edition) should be installed on desktop computers separately.
This mobile client is provided for free, but requires a respective student license on Connection Server computer.
For actual information, download links, hardware and compatibility notes please refer to the home page of the product: http://www.netcontrol2.com/mobile .
Net Software P.C.