To view current offers please use Offers menu or select an offer from the list below:
Based on a feedback from our customers, we are introducing with this minor update several improvements for Broadcast Desktop tool to make work with this tool even simpler and effective.
- Now an Instructor or User who broadcasts his/her screen to other users, can enable a special Control Mode. When the mode is enabled, all users that are watching the presentation can participate in it and interact with the Instructor’s (or a broadcast source) screen remotely, using a keyboard and mouse.
- In addition to the Control Mode, Instructors now can dynamically switch Broadcast Desktop Viewer window on user computers between the full-screen and windowed mode. This may be helpful, for example, for scenarios when a teacher explains some material first and then allows students to make some tasks on their computers not interrupting the broadcast desktop presentation.
This update also includes several other minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Net Control 2 version 12.10
- Net Control 2 version 12.05
- Net Control 2 PRO: The Student Module for OS X.
- Net Control 2 Classroom: The Student Module for Mac OS X
- Minor update: Net Control 2 Classroom, PRO and SmallClass version 12.02
- The teacher module Net Control 2 Classroom and Pro for Mac is updated to version 12.01.6550
- Net Control 2 Tools and Features Guide for version 12
- Broadcast a desktop image with the system audio in Net Control 2 version 12.01
- Registration keys for version 12 are published in Customer Panel