Net Control 2 version 11.10 is released.
What’s new in version 11.10:
- PRO Edition: teachers can create groups, containers and copy connections from one group to other directly in the teacher console; in order to use these features, the teacher should have write access privileges for the modified group. For more information please refer to the Installation and Configuration guide.
- Send/Collect: new add folder button on Send Files tab;
- Internet restrictions: support of Chrome browser for Internet Control Engine Mode 1 (direct control from the service);
- Internet restrictions: support of Internet Control Engine Mode 3: the native TCP/IP protocol layer mode (old mode, as it was used in Net Control 2 versions 9 and below);
- Security: group passwords are still optional for direct connections but are highly recommended (additional notifications in the setup program);
- Security: Net Control 2 Demo version can work only with a dedicated Demo group and cannot be used for controlling registered or fully functional versions/editions of the software.
- Other minor secuirty improvements for direct connections support; connection session logging.
- Minor UI improvements.
February 8, 2016